Advanced Search
Your search results

An agent in your neighborhood?

Posted by Geordie Romer on January 17, 2005

Don’t live in Leavenworth or Cashmere, but thinking of buying or selling a home?

I am licensed to sell real estate anywhere in Washington State. However, it is a bad idea for me to list your home in Seattle, Spokane or Olympia. Some brokers might choose to work this way, but I think that is poor customer service and a very inefficient use of my time and expertise.

Don’t’ worry, I can still help. Windermere Real Estate has offices from British Columbia to Nevada. I have quite a few contacts throughout the West. I have done lots of business with fellow agents in Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma and even Hawaii.

Let me refer you to a Windermere agent or another qualified agent in the market you are considering.

How does it work?

Knowing your needs, I interview prospective agents to see who would best fit your needs and personality. I usually recommend an experienced broker who has their CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation. Preferably they are also licensed to work as a Managing Broker, or something similar depending on the state.

The real estate agent that I refer you to pays me a fee after you buy or sell a home. Everyone wins. I earn a small fee, the other agent gets new business, and you have an agent you can trust, without having to spend a lot of time researching real estate agents.



    If you’re planning to buy a home in this area, the best place to start is with the Leavenworth Home Buyer’s Guide.

  • Categories

  • Archives

Compare Listings