Quiz Your Leavenworth Real Estate Expert
A tear comes to our eye every time we hear that someone is buying a house in Leavenworth using a Seattle area real estate agent. Sure, as a licensed real estate broker I can help you buy a house in Seattle, Forks, Mount Vernon, Olympia or even Rockport. I’ve even lived in each of these places at one point in my life.
But having lived there, doesn’t make me an expert and I would be doing you a disservice by pretending to think I could give you expert advice.
Thinking about having your friend from Seattle help you with buying a house in Leavenworth ? Have them take our fun little quiz!
Photo by Marco Bellucci on Flickr
1. Name the zip codes for the following communities:
2. What is the difference between a 548, 763, or 782 phone number?
3. Who is allowed to use the pool at:
Chiwawa River Pines
4. Why are vacant parcels on Braeburn Road so cheap?
5. Why are some lakefront houses on Lake Wenatchee’s North Shore Drive listed for $1 million and others for $150,000 ?
6. Can you drink beer at the Post Office in Leavenworth?
7. What neighborhood features equestrian themed street names like Stirrup, Corral, Pinto, Appaloosa, Morgan, Quarter, and Saddle?
We’ll follow up with the answers in a couple of days.