If you are asking this question about a current home in Leavenworth, think about the following dilemmas.
- Overpriced. With over 160 Leavenworth homes for sale homes that are not aggressively priced aren't likely to get shown.
- Expensive homes. Let's face it. Very few homes sell above $700,000. Expect fewer showings because less qualified buyers exist.
- Tough showing instructions. 24 hr notice? Listing Agent must be present? No lock box? Call agent for appointment? Vacant homes with lock boxes get the most showings, period.
- Poor photos online. Only 1 photo online? Bad lighting? Cluttered house? Online visitors are likely to want to see your home. If your home shows up on this website it's bad news.
- Staging? Is your house vacant or well staged or is it cluttered, dirty and filled with pet and cigarette odors.
- Is it winter? Is your drive plowed? Do I need a big 4x4?
- Is your house remote? Houses that are easy to get to are easy to show.
- Too unique? Houses that are near the "median" get shown more. Cabins and condos under $300,000 are our bread and butter. The less your house fits the "average buyer" , the less it is likely to show.
- Less houses are being sold (and shown) than in 2006. Sometimes home sellers can do everything right, but that's not enough.