Leavenworth Real Estate
Yep, some things are too good to be true.
There have been a handful of properties over the years that would loosely fit that definition, but I have never seen a house that is inhabitable and that a bank would loan money on, for under $100,000 in Leavenworth WA.
Most consumers start their home search these days on the internet. It’s pretty common to think that you might have stumbled upon a great deal that no one else has seen. I guess it’s possible, but there are a lot of folks looking at houses on the internet. Just on this website alone, we get between 1200-1500 visits a month of people looking at the homes on the MLS.
It’s pretty common that we tend to get lots of requests about the same properties over and over again. If the price just seems too good to be true, the house might be:
- Underneath the Bonneville Power Administration high voltage line
- Next to the Burlington Northern railroad tracks
- A former meth lab or drug house
- Within earshot of U.S. Highway 2
- Not accessible by car in the winter
- On U.S. Forest Service “leased” land with an annual rent
- One or more levels has less than 8 foot (or even 6 foot) ceilings